Friday, September 9, 2011

Outfitting the Warehouse


Guest post by Jewel Cole

Before I chose a security system for our commercial warehouse, I had to do some research. Our warehouse is over thirty thousand square feet, ten times bigger than any home that we have ever lived in. I thought it was going to be uber-expensive to get an alarm system for the warehouse, but we had to do it. Our insurance policy for the warehouse was only valid if we had a security system installed in it. I checked with HomeSecurity101 and was surprised that it was not much more to have the warehouse outfitted with a security system than our own home. Because the cost was so much lower than I thought it would be, I have decided to outfit my two retail stores with alarm systems too. A few of my friends who are also business owners can’t believe that I have not already put systems in before now. They said that it was the first thing that they did when they bought their new offices. Truth is, I never thought the systems would fit in my budget. I guess I should have checked into them earlier!

1 comment:

t3ch said...

Good Information, I have been interested in obtaining a home security system.