Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Cake Shop

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

When I was starting my wedding cakes shop I needed a lot of help. I got some business advice from my dad who actually works at the small business administration and my mom came down to help me get the actual cake shop up and running. I have to say that I’m really proud of it – the striped awning and the glass display case and all of it – I just look way more professional than I thought I would at this stage of the game! I went to www.smallbusiness.xo.com to look into business services like t1 and phone lines and that was a good decision because the technology you pick really does dictate how well people get in touch with you. I just never imaged that at my age I would have my own business and be making wedding cakes every weekend for people – it’s so fun being able to make money from the things that I love! It’s way better than working as a teacher which is what I used to do for a living.

1 comment:

apnidigitalduniya said...

Listing your business in free listing portal will help to increase your company`s online reputation, for more enquiries and search rankings.