Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Turkey Day

Turkey Day

Author: Isiah Williams

All my parents care about is whether or not I have direct tv. I don’t because it’s just me and I don’t watch a lot of TV so my dad actually ordered it FOR me the other day! You want to know why he was so generous? Because we’re having Thanksgiving at my house this year and he wants to make sure he gets all the big football games. Is that not the craziest thing you’ve ever heard? My husband loved the idea but I think it’s just silly but you know, whatever makes them comfortable is okay with me. We’re going to have upwards of 15 people actually staying and sleeping here that weekend so whatever they need to do to get ready and excited about it is more than fine with me. I love my family but I know by the time they leave I’m going to be ready for a really long vacation, or at least a trip to the day spa in town!

No comments: